ROSTER ALERT!!!

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      This is the final day for H.A.R.C. roster changes. If you want your
      email inlcuded in your listing, let me know TODAY. Has your address or
      phone number changed?
      If your phone number is listed under another name---chances are that
      your number will NOT be in the roster.

      I can only go by information that I have. Often I can tie an address to
      a phone number, but not always.

      Address information that I have is from FCC data base, and if you moved
      without notifying the FCC, I DO NOT have the correct information on you.

      If you are a club member and do not have a speed dial number and need
      one, get with Laryn immediately, as he is updating that information in
      the roster also.

      I am dealing with nearly 300 listings. Yeh, there are that many hams in
      the area!!!

      Privacy info: This roster is distributed only to local hams and law
      enforcement (Police, Sheriff and Emergency Services) . Copies are also
      given to any advertisers in the roster. It is not distributed to the
      general public.

      Chuck, W8GCW