Monday 2m net control

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      The Monday night 2 meter net is running smoothly.  We would like to have you join the net one of these Monday nights as a check-in.  Place it on your calendar.

      Maybe one of you would like to do the net control again.  OR, maybe for the first time.  Spring is here and summer activities make us busy.  Therefore many hands make light WORK.  (WHO SAID THAT?)
       If you would take one of the following nets, it would surely be appreciated.  The following dates are available.  Just let me know that one which works for you.

      May 16
      May 23
      May 30
      June 6
      June 13 Tom, WB8DEG
      June 20
      June 27

      73,

      Ed,  KF8EV
      phone:  home 772-4811
      cell 403-4899
      location:42degrees 49min 05 sec N - 86 degrees 1 min 39 sec w