For Sale

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 29, 2011
      I have two MFJ antenna tuners for sale:

      MFJ 949D, 300 watt, 160 thru 10 meters, with built in dummy load. This is the older version of MFJ's 949E. In great shape and works very well on coax fed, balanced feedline, and long wire antennas. Asking: $75.00

      MFJ 969, 300 watt w/roller inductor, 160 thru 6 meters, with built in dummy load. This tuner is almost brand new and allows for finer tuning than a switched inductor can offer. Looks and performs great. Asking: $175.00

      For further information on these tuners, see the MFJ adds.

      I'm selling these two tuners, not because of any problems or because I don't like them (they both perform their jobs exceptionally well), but because I want to purchase an auto tuner for my Yaesu station.

      If interested, please call at: 616-748-5693 H, or 616-212-1859 C, or respond direct to me at richarde_97@....

      Thanks and 73,
      Rick, N8GGO.
    • Brian Brethauer
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
        Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736.  Here are the features:

        Features
        • All Mode
        • Analog S/RF Meter
        • 180-6 Meters
        • 1 Hz Tuning
        • VOX Function
        • IF Notch
        • 10 Hz Display
        • Automatic Antenna tuner
        • Memory Keyer
        • 101 Memories
        • CW Keyer
        • Pass Band Tuning
        • Keypad
        • 10 Memo pads
        • Noise Blanker
        • Lock

        This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply.  I unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided to part with it.  I would like $500 or a reasonable offer.  I will bring it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the past.)  I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.

        Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
        email: bbreth@...
        home phone: 777-0377

      • kd8lzu
        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
          Just curious why have you not been doing much HF, Brian? Is it a lack of time, or are there other areas of ham radio that are more interesting to you?

          --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Brian Brethauer <bbreth@...> wrote:

          > Due to economics I am selling off my IC-736. Here are the features:
          >
          > Features
          >
          > * All Mode
          > * Analog S/RF Meter
          > * 180-6 Meters
          > * 1 Hz Tuning
          > * VOX Function
          > * IF Notch
          > * 10 Hz Display
          > <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736disp.jpg>
          > * Automatic Antenna tuner
          >

          > * Memory Keyer
          > * 101 Memories
          > * CW Keyer
          > * Pass Band Tuning
          > * Keypad <http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/hamhf/736key.jpg>
          > * 10 Memo pads
          > * Noise Blanker
          > * Lock
          >

          > This is a great radio, it even has a built in power supply. I
          > unfortunately have not been using HF very much at all and have decided
          > to part with it. I would like $500 or a reasonable offer. I will bring
          > it down to field day early Saturday afternoon if any of you would like
          > to see it. (This is the same rig that I have used at field day in the
          > past.) I have a few smaller items also that I will bring.
          >
          > Brian Brethauer -- KD8ANU
          > email: bbreth@...
          > home phone: 777-0377

        • Brian Brethauer
          Message 4 of 22 , Jun 24, 2011
            A ham radio friend of mine (KA8CLD) is trying the out my IC-736 that I put up for sale this morning. (Cal is wheel chair bond and needs to make sure the radio can meet his needs.)  So for now it is considered sold, I am letting him use it for a  week.

            Thanks to all,
            Brian
            KD8ANU
          • rcas41
            Message 5 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014
              Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

              $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

              Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
              (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

              B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
              MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
              Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
              Ham Keyer HK5A
              Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
              Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
              2 Old Vibroplex Keys
              Homemade Digital Freq Counter
              Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
              PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
              Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
              Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
              Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

              Rich Castle
              N9BU
              Zeeland
              616-741-5830
            • Joe DeKock
              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 5, 2014

                I'll take the power supply

                --
                Joe DeKock

                On Apr 5, 2014 2:44 PM, <rcas1599@...> wrote:

                Ham gear and misc. electronics for sale...

                $50 -  Astron Model 35A, 13.8V, 25A DC Power Supply

                Make an offer on any of the following misc. equipment.
                (Hint: almost no offer too low!)

                B&W Model 600 DIP Meter
                MACAW DPM-1 SWR & Power Meter
                Triplett 60-A Volt-Ohm-Milliameter
                Ham Keyer HK5A
                Antique Ballantine 520 Capacitance Meter
                Antique Ballantine 310A Voltmeter
                2 Old Vibroplex Keys
                Homemade Digital Freq Counter
                Homemade Indoor Discone Antenna 144-220-440 MHZ
                PacComm TNC-220 Packet Radio Terminal
                Analog Devices Shark EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                Analog Devices ADSP-2100 EZ-Kit Lite DSP Eval Board
                Misc lengths of RG-58A and RG-8A coax

                Rich Castle
                N9BU
                Zeeland