Re: [HARC] HARC Banquet

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2002
      Can I assume that this is $ 11.oo a person.....or was it $ 19 and now $ 15..........or am I confusing things???
      Chuck

      Charles Gregory wrote:

      > The Banquet will be held at Beechwood Inn 380 Douglas ave. Holland.The time is 7:00pm on November 12th.Any one wanting to attend let me know for a total count.The cost is $15.00 (refreshments and tip included) per person,and the club will offset the price by $4.00 for each person.The meal will include four meats,bread,vegetables,soft drinks or coffee
      > and desert.Please let me know if you wish to attend.
      > My phone #7729849
      > My email cgregory@...
      > Thanks God Bless
      > Charles Gregory

    • Charles Gregory
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2002
        Chuck
        The cost is $15.00 less the $4.00 that the club will
        offset.On your request for the paid up members I
        do not have any thing on that.You might give Jim
        Lamberts a call,he should have a list for you...
        God Bless
        Charley

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/