Re: [HARC] ANTENNA

  • Bryan Leenheer
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2011
      Does the club own test equipment that is available to rent/borrow?

      On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Charles Rich <chucksvideo@...> wrote:

      Who has an MFJ antenna analyzer for UHF??  I have an antenna that I think is either UHF or dual band that I want
      confirmed. Mine is only HF-VHF.

      Chuck, W8GCW

      CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
      Licensed by the FCC since 1950

    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 22, 2011
        There was sometime ago -- Don't know if any remains since the clubhouse closed down.  Usually the guys brought their own stuff, since they were more familiatr with their own.

        CER / GCW

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 22, 2011
          Chuck I have an MFJ269 that can check it. Not until next week though! Give me a call then and we'll figure it out.

          Laryn K8TVZ

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2011
            Sounds good, Laryn - Go great hurry.....and thanx
            CER / GCW

            CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
            Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
            Licensed by the FCC since 1950

            Chuck I have an MFJ269 that can check it. Not until next week though! Give me a call then and we'll figure it out.

            Laryn K8TVZ

            --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, Charles Rich <chucksvideo@...> wrote:

            > Who has an MFJ antenna analyzer for UHF??  I have an antenna that I think is
            > either UHF or dual band that I want
            >
            > confirmed. Mine is only HF-VHF.
            >
            > Chuck, W8GCW
            >
            > CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
            > Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
            > Licensed by the FCC since 1950

          • Ernest Lloyd
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2011
              I also have a UHF-VHF unit, but you would have to bring the antenna over here. "Don't get around much anymore"