HARC Banquet

  • Charles Gregory
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2002
      The Banquet will be held at Beechwood Inn 380 Douglas ave. Holland.The time is 7:00pm on November 12th.Any one wanting to attend let me know for a total count.The cost is $15.00 (refreshments and tip included) per person,and the club will offset the price by $4.00 for each person.The meal will include four meats,bread,vegetables,soft drinks or coffee
      and desert.Please let me know if you wish to attend.
      My phone #7729849
      My email cgregory@...
      Thanks God Bless
      Charles Gregory