KF8EV in Florida

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011
      As many of you know, Ed KF8EV likes to vacation in Florida. We now have photographic evidence that he has managed to find time for two of his favorite hobbies, Ham Radio and Fishing, in his hectic vacation schedule.

      Check out the latest photos album in our Photos section to see out how much fun Ed is having.

      Now, where did my fishing tackle go...

      N8QMD, Jim