Re: [HARC] Roster

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 9, 2002
      Hi Chuck,
      Here are my numbers incase you were unable to find them listed.
      Rick Elushik, N8GGO Home - 616-748-5693, Business - 616-786-2330 x4400, Pager - 800-218-4083.
      Hope this helps, and thanks for all of your help.
      73, Rick.
      Chuck Rich wrote:I am in the process of putting the 2003 HARC Roster to bed. However, I
      am looking at about a 24% failure to find phone numbers to go with
      names.
      I believe that the problem is, (1) people moving without notifying the
      FCC oif a new address, (2) young people living at home.
      It is a long process to try to tie a license address to a local phone
      number, and I don't like guessing.
      IF YOU HAVE MOVED WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE FCC, OR ARE LIVING WITH
      ANOTHER WHOS NAME IS ON THE PHONE NUMBER, AND YOU DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR
      NUMBER IN THE NEW ROSTER, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL (
      riches@...) OR BY PHONE (616-396-2294)
      If I don't have this information by October 15th, it will be too late.
      Thanks
      Chuck, W8GCW

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Chuck Rich

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 9, 2002
          Clifford Cole, WB8TGP, 895-7753 Did not rejoin this last year, to many
          fires in the iron,,,Was a year before. Don't know if this helps.

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 9, 2002
            Hi Cliff..
            Regular roster listings are Holland, Zeeland, Hamilton and Saugatuck
            area...plus members from outside. So you would be listed if you are a member,
            which data still needs to be filled in from membership roll . Thanks for the
            email.
            Chuck, W8GCW

            Cliff Cole wrote:

            > Clifford Cole, WB8TGP, 895-7753 Did not rejoin this last year, to many
            > fires in the iron,,,Was a year before. Don't know if this helps.

          • Chuck Rich
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 9, 2002
              I needed your number as it's not in the book. Thanks
              Chuck, W8GCW

              Rick Elushik wrote:

              > Hi Chuck,
              > Here are my numbers incase you were unable to find them listed.
              > Rick Elushik, N8GGO Home - 616-748-5693, Business - 616-786-2330 x4400, Pager - 800-218-4083.
              > Hope this helps, and thanks for all of your help.
              > 73, Rick.
              > Chuck Rich wrote:I am in the process of putting the 2003 HARC Roster to bed. However, I
              > am looking at about a 24% failure to find phone numbers to go with
              > names.
              > I believe that the problem is, (1) people moving without notifying the
              > FCC oif a new address, (2) young people living at home.
              > It is a long process to try to tie a license address to a local phone
              > number, and I don't like guessing.
              > IF YOU HAVE MOVED WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE FCC, OR ARE LIVING WITH
              > ANOTHER WHOS NAME IS ON THE PHONE NUMBER, AND YOU DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR
              > NUMBER IN THE NEW ROSTER, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL (
              > riches@...) OR BY PHONE (616-396-2294)
              > If I don't have this information by October 15th, it will be too late.
              > Thanks
              > Chuck, W8GCW

              > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

            • Jon Brockmeier
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2002
                Email kb8swb@...

                Jon

                Chuck Rich writes:

                > I am in the process of putting the 2003 HARC Roster to bed. However, I
                > am looking at about a 24% failure to find phone numbers to go with
                > names.
                > I believe that the problem is, (1) people moving without notifying the
                > FCC oif a new address, (2) young people living at home.
                > It is a long process to try to tie a license address to a local phone
                > number, and I don't like guessing.
                > IF YOU HAVE MOVED WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE FCC, OR ARE LIVING WITH
                > ANOTHER WHOS NAME IS ON THE PHONE NUMBER, AND YOU DESIRE TO HAVE YOUR
                > NUMBER IN THE NEW ROSTER, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY EMAIL (
                > riches@...) OR BY PHONE (616-396-2294)
                > If I don't have this information by October 15th, it will be too late.
                > Thanks
                > Chuck, W8GCW

                > Sell a Home with Ease!
                > http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/ELTolB/TM