Condolences to Dave, WA8RSA, and Jan

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
      I just read in the paper about the passing of Dave's Mother-in Law.  Our prayers go out for Dave and Jan at this time.

      Phil and Mary Ann Van Huis

    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
        Add ours as well....
        Chuck (W8GCW)  & Marie Rich

        CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
        Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
        Licensed by the FCC since 1950

        I just read in the paper about the passing of Dave's Mother-in Law.  Our prayers go out for Dave and Jan at this time.

        Phil and Mary Ann Van Huis

      • cgregory
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
          Our Condolences  go to Dave and  Jan with the passing of Jans mother. May the Lord be with you both.
          Charlie & family.
          I just read in the paper about the passing of Dave's Mother-in Law.  Our prayers go out for Dave and Jan at this time.

          Phil and Mary Ann Van Huis

        • larynl2
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
            And from here as well.

            Laryn K8TVZ

            --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Van Huis" <pjvanhuis@...> wrote:

            > I just read in the paper about the passing of Dave's Mother-in Law. Our prayers go out for Dave and Jan at this time.
            >
            > Phil and Mary Ann Van Huis

          • Sue Seidelman
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
              Our thoughts and prayers go out to Dave & Jan.

              John, WD8BWK & Sue KC8RQS
            • Alan Beagley
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9, 2011
                On 03/09/11 09:20 am, Phil Van Huis wrote:
                > I just read in the paper about the passing of Dave's Mother-in Law. Our prayers go out for Dave and Jan at this time.

                And from us.

                Alan and Jeanette Beagley