Election Signs

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6 9:40 PM
      If you have yard signs after the November election......I could use
      about 20 of these. I want to turn them inside out for the hamfest
      direction signs next year.

      Also, please remember that I am still looking for sources for tables and
      chairs for the hamfest. It's a year away, but it's better to plan
      ahead.

      Thanks to all of those who have helped.
      Chuck, W8GCW