Monday night 2 m net

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 14, 2011
      Sorry I was not available for the net this evening.  The net is in need of a controller for next Monday.  If anyone can pick it up I would appreciate it.  I may be able to but not sure.

      Tom, KD8DEG is on tap for February 28 and then the month of March is wide open.  We need some controllers for that month.  Let me know and we'll decide on a night.

      TNX and 73,

      Ed,  KF8EV

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 16, 2011

        To All Hams:

        As we have been reminded by the auto message, we invite All Hams to check into the HARC net Monday night.  We welcome Kim, N8KAL back to the net control chair.  We look forward to reports from those who went to the most recent swap, “fox-hunt”, or any other radio activities and projects.

        Perhaps our club President WO0MEG, Meg will read her list of announcements for us.

        73,

        Ed,  KF8EV