I am going to try to order after the September 10th meeting

  • jdollar.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hello all, I am going to try to order the jackets, hats and shirts
      after the September 10th meeting so If you are thinking about ordering
      any HARC logo ware then please come to the next HARC meeting and sign
      up. No money will be needed until the order comes in. If I can order
      after this meeting I hope to have the stuff for the next meeting in
      Oct. The price for a hat (blue hat white text) with the words Holland
      Amateur Radio Club on it will be $10.00. A golf shirt with the club
      logo on it will be $20.00. Jackets with club logo range from about
      $35.00 for a fall type jacket to about $60.00 for a winter jacket.
      Shirt sizes over XL are $2 more and jacket sizes over XL are $4 more.
      Call sign on jacket will be $6 more. Shirts and jackets have many
      colors to pick from so I'm sure you will find something. See you all
      at club meeting on the 10th.

      Questions ????

      Email KC8RQT@...

      Chris