Videos and Test

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2002
      Sorry to put this out on the reflector, but I do not know who to direct the questions to. Here we go!

      1) I have a class of 23 students that will be working towards their tech ticket. Since the test is going to change next year, the school does not want to invest money in the video series. Can I borrow the clubs Videos, for this year. If new video are produced for the new test, I will purchase them and loan them to the club!

      2) Is there anyway we can run a license test at Allendale. I believe that more students will take the test if it was a little closer. The test could be in the evening and open to the public, I can supply rooms and other things that we might need!

      Brian
      KC8NPH