classes offered at HARC

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      ATTENTION ALL HAMS

      Pass the word that we are offering a Technician licensing class at the Ken Groom T/T Center this Fall.  It begins on September 15 at 7:00 pm.  Maybe your friends and relatives want to have as much fun with radio as you do.
      For those of you who are interested in learning or increasing cw speed, this class begins on September 21 at the Ken Groom T/T Center at 7:00 pm.  It's a fun way to make contacts that are harder on phone.  Give it a try.

      For more info on these classes, call or contact Ed,  KF8EV at the following:

      616-772-4811