Re: [HARC] New CW OP

  • Mike Koetje
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hey,
      Congratulations Jim, I hope to hear you on the air soon.
      --... ...--

      Mike Koetje
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 31, 2010, at 9:35 PM, "michael" <wd8nha@...> wrote:

      Congrats to Jim Heyl - N8QMD - as a culmination of the beginners cw class, I had the pleasure of helping Jim through a cw qso tonight.
      Next time you see him be sure to pat him on the back and congradulate him for taking the plunge.

      A big thank you as well to Ernie W8EL for being there on the air to be Jim's first cw qso.

    • wa8rsa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010

        Way to go Jim!!!!

        Now you can do CW at Field Day