New CW OP

  • michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2010
      Congrats to Jim Heyl - N8QMD - as a culmination of the beginners cw class, I had the pleasure of helping Jim through a cw qso tonight.
      Next time you see him be sure to pat him on the back and congradulate him for taking the plunge.

      A big thank you as well to Ernie W8EL for being there on the air to be Jim's first cw qso.
    • Mike Koetje
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hey,
        Congratulations Jim, I hope to hear you on the air soon.
        --... ...--

        Mike Koetje
        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 31, 2010, at 9:35 PM, "michael" <wd8nha@...> wrote:

        Congrats to Jim Heyl - N8QMD - as a culmination of the beginners cw class, I had the pleasure of helping Jim through a cw qso tonight.
        Next time you see him be sure to pat him on the back and congradulate him for taking the plunge.

        A big thank you as well to Ernie W8EL for being there on the air to be Jim's first cw qso.

      • wa8rsa
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2010

          Way to go Jim!!!!

          Now you can do CW at Field Day