You're nuts...

  • John Bok
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13 8:38 AM
      If you give up time in the woods to come in for a meeting you are nuts Pete.
      Go ahead, and take the time off. From what I gather the attendance may be
      low this week anyway. Outside of all the officers being absent I know of at
      least a half dozen otherr regulars that won't be there either. I'd say do it
      on another weekend.

      John N8WVN

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 13 8:40 AM
        Thanks, John!

        Have a great week.

        Thanks, everybody, for putting up with more email list
        jabber! Hope you don't mind! Remember, that delete
        key is just over there. *pound pound pound*.

        Best 73 as always, and hope to see you next month.

        - Pete #9

        HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
        http://www.hotjobs.com