RE: [HARC] HARC Hats

  • Tom Olsen
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 13, 2010

      Hey there Magen,  Put me down for one.    Tom Olsen  KB8VXX

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 13, 2010
        Got Ya Down!!
        Megan

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 8, 2016
          Hey all,

          Just a quick reminder that we have a club meeting again tonight and I will be bringing the hats that you ordered.
          Hope you all can be there to pick up your hat/s.

          See ya.  Phil, K8PVH

        • toby_45@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 8, 2016

            Hi Phil. i will be there to pick up the hat.

            Have a good day

            Gerrit. KE8DXH.

            Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

            Just a quick reminder that we have a club meeting again tonight and I will be bringing the hats that you ordered.
            Hope you all can be there to pick up your hat/s.

            See ya.  Phil, K8PVH

          • KD8UHI
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 8, 2016
              I dont think i will make it in time to the meeting but i am going to try.  I got called into work tonight at 7p until i am finished.  I am hoping it will be a quick half hour at walmart down the road from the red cross.  Please let me know how i can arrange to pick up the hat.

              Gilbert flores
              KD8UHI