TOWER

  • n8aae
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
      I have 50 ft of rohn 25 tower for sale $140.00, on the ground, very good condition. email or call 616-820-9662 tnx and 73's Ken, n8aae
    • Wilson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
        Morning Ken!!!

        Thank your for responding. I will not have the money untill next Thursday, pay day, if you would consider it sold I will be able to pay you that Friday and pick it up.

        73

        KD8DEG  Tom
        616-292-3335

        I have 50 ft of rohn 25 tower for sale $140.00, on the ground, very good condition. email or call 616-820-9662 tnx and 73's Ken, n8aae

      • Ken Perry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
           no problem, i will consider it sold, i will hold til next friday, or until you say otherwise.

          Ken, n8aae

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010

            Thanks

            KD8DEG  Tom