Balloon Project

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2001
      I have the batteries, a 2 m transmitter (all in pieces I have to put it together!) and the camera.  Lou has a payload box.  Pete has 10 m beacon, and 440 simplex repeater!

      Still need to order video overlay for call sign and GPS?  I also have the GPS transmitter from Mike KA9KIM.  I going to purchase the same parts from TAPR as he did to make one of our own!

      I need a little bit of time to get the TAPR PIC E encoder and the 2m transmitter built.  If any one would like to help with just this part of it, Let me know.  As soon as I make head way on the construction of these projects I will call the next meeting.

      Tentative Date for Meeting: Tuesday March 6th

      Brian