Help needed

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 10 , May 13, 2010

      From: W8CSO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:W8CSO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jtlr.fischer
      Sent: Wednesday, May 12, 2010 8:02 PM
      To: westmichiganhams@yahoogroups.com; w8cso@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [W8CSO] Help needed

      Hello all sat may 22 is the girls on the run 5k run the grand haven public safety and the girls on the run committie have requested our help if you can help contact kb8odb or kc8uny At kb8odb@... or kc8uny@ arrl.net times to follow thanks John
      Sent from my iPod

    • Jtlr.fischer
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
        The north Ottawa arc is looking for help on sept 18 2010 with the oldboys octoberfest marathon and half marathon and 5 k race we could use at least 20 to 25 people as this event covers 26.2 miles around spring lake into grand haven , fruitport back into spring lake to finish at oldboys brewhouse we are meeting at William ferry park in ferrysburg at 7:00 am race starts at 8:05 with wheelchair racers and a team pushing a wheelchair bound person if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... this event includes a meal and a shirt please include your shirt size with your reply need to know by sept 14 2010 thanks John

        Sent from my iPod
      • Jtlr.fischer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 26, 2011

          Hello all the north Ottawa arc is k looking for help on the 16th and 17th of sept the 16th is spring lake homecoming parade at 6:30 Friday night the 17tn is the oldboys marathon Von Saturday at 7:00 am we need all the help we can get as we are Covering 26.2 miles some spots will clear quicker than others if you can help with ether contact John tkc8uny@... or don at kb8odb@... thanks John

          Sent from my iPod

          Sent from my iPod
        • Jtlr.fischer
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2011
            Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything we will meet at 7:00am at William ferry park the communication trailer will be by oldboys this year everything should be over at 2:00 some spots will be over sooner than others . if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets  thanks John kc8uny

            Sent from my iPod

          • Jtlr.fischer
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 16, 2011
              Hello all if you are free tomarrow between 8:00am and 2:00 pm we could use your help with the oldboys marathon half marathon and 5k race in spring Lake contact John or don on the 145. 49 w8cso repeter and will find a spot for you thanks John
              Sent from my iPod
            • Jonathan Brockmeier
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 26, 2012
                Now that I am a General Class ham, I am looking at getting my tower in better shape.

                I have Wednesday and Thursday of this week off from work and was looking at "fixing" any issues I have.  My tower is a tilt down and I have a tractor to "lower" it with.

                The problem I know about is that the HAM-IV rotor has lost brake/lock and bearing display.

                I have done checking from the ground of both the control box and the cable/rotor and they seem to check out.

                The antenna is a tri-band 10/15/20m.  I think it is all working, but if someone want to help me check that I am correct with some great tools, that would be nice.

                Anybody have experience that might be able to help me with the rotor?

                Jonathan Brockmeier
                W8QPP/AG