Help needed

  • Tom VanderMel
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 31, 2002
      ALL Hams
      We are still in need of help this Saturday Aug 3 for the Grand Haven Coast Guard Parade in Grand Haven. The time is meeting at 10:15AM and you would be done about 4:00PM. If you can help Call Don Meyer KB8ODB  616 846-7307 after 5PM or e mail him at dmeyer@...  Thanks Tom

      From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE Home Page http://www.qsl.net/kb8vee/                              E mail kb8vee@... or kb8vee@...
      Home Phone is (231) 865-1558 Cell phone is (231) 206-0422
    • cgregory
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2006
        I need some help getting four work surface (work bench) parts to the HARC
        T&T center . That I got from the Herman Miller Store in Zeeland. We will be
        installing them in the construction room at the HARC T&T center.The parts are
        47"X72", we have 4 of them. Any ONE that can help with this please let me
        know. The store will hold them until Tuesday Dec. 19...
        Thanks God Bless
        Charlie
        N8QEM

      • Steve Vanderhill
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 24, 2009
          Hello All Saturday Sept 19 2009 is the oktoberfest marathon, 1/2
          marathon and 5k races these races start in spring lake and go into
          muskegon co.(fruitport)most of the event is on bike path we need help
          watching the crossroads and keeping track of the runners along the route
          if you can help please contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@...
          <mailto:kb8odb@...> or John kc8uny at kc8uny@...
          <mailto:kc8uny@...> there will be event shirts and a free meal
          after at olds boys brewhouse in spring lake this event should be over by
          1:00 PM WE WILL BE MEETING AT 6:30 AM AT WILLIAM FERRY PARK AT THE OCES
          COMMUNCATION TRAILER THANKS John kc8uny

        • Steve Vanderhill
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 30, 2009
            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 10 , May 13, 2010

              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
                The north Ottawa arc is looking for help on sept 18 2010 with the oldboys octoberfest marathon and half marathon and 5 k race we could use at least 20 to 25 people as this event covers 26.2 miles around spring lake into grand haven , fruitport back into spring lake to finish at oldboys brewhouse we are meeting at William ferry park in ferrysburg at 7:00 am race starts at 8:05 with wheelchair racers and a team pushing a wheelchair bound person if you can help contact John kc8uny at kc8uny@... this event includes a meal and a shirt please include your shirt size with your reply need to know by sept 14 2010 thanks John

                Sent from my iPod
              • Jtlr.fischer
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 26, 2011

                  Hello all the north Ottawa arc is k looking for help on the 16th and 17th of sept the 16th is spring lake homecoming parade at 6:30 Friday night the 17tn is the oldboys marathon Von Saturday at 7:00 am we need all the help we can get as we are Covering 26.2 miles some spots will clear quicker than others if you can help with ether contact John tkc8uny@... or don at kb8odb@... thanks John

                  Sent from my iPod

                  Sent from my iPod
                • Jtlr.fischer
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 2 12:56 PM
                    Hello all the north ottawa arc is looking for help on the 17 of sept to help with the oldboys marathon and half marathon and 5k race in spring lake and fruitport and grand haven we need at least 30 people to cover everything we will meet at 7:00am at William ferry park the communication trailer will be by oldboys this year everything should be over at 2:00 some spots will be over sooner than others . if you can help contact don kb8odb or John kc8uny at kb8odb@sbcglobal.net or kc8uny@... we need to have a count on how many People we have for shirts and meal tickets  thanks John kc8uny

                    Sent from my iPod

                  • Jtlr.fischer
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 16 2:12 PM
                      Hello all if you are free tomarrow between 8:00am and 2:00 pm we could use your help with the oldboys marathon half marathon and 5k race in spring Lake contact John or don on the 145. 49 w8cso repeter and will find a spot for you thanks John
                      Sent from my iPod
                    • Jonathan Brockmeier
                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 26, 2012
                        Now that I am a General Class ham, I am looking at getting my tower in better shape.

                        I have Wednesday and Thursday of this week off from work and was looking at "fixing" any issues I have.  My tower is a tilt down and I have a tractor to "lower" it with.

                        The problem I know about is that the HAM-IV rotor has lost brake/lock and bearing display.

                        I have done checking from the ground of both the control box and the cable/rotor and they seem to check out.

                        The antenna is a tri-band 10/15/20m.  I think it is all working, but if someone want to help me check that I am correct with some great tools, that would be nice.

                        Anybody have experience that might be able to help me with the rotor?

                        Jonathan Brockmeier
                        W8QPP/AG