education recognition

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010

      HARC MEMBERS AND AREA HAMS:

      Another successful licensing class has been completed.  It was the second class of the HARC year.  Last Fall we did a Technician class and this Winter a General class.  Next Fall an Amateur Extra and another Technician class will be offered.

      On behalf of the HARC Education committee, I whish to thank those who have made this possible.  Over the years, Chuck, W8GCW has lead cw classes and lent his projector for use in the theory classes.  After Chuck’s machine had an accident, Tom,K8TB lent his projector to the classes.  Both of these guys dug into private pockets.  THANKS.

      Both the Tech and the General class was organized and led by Jim, K8QMD.  That’s a lot of donated hours.  When you talk to these guys, tell them thanks.

      Maybe special recognition can be made at the next BOD meeting and the next general club meeting.

      Ed,  KF8EV

      HARC Education Committee chair

    • Ernest Lloyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2010
        I believe you used my projector rather extensively too, Ed. In fact, so much that I finally had to call a stop to it. 73, Ernie, W8EL

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 6, 2010
          In full agreement with Ed...thankyou Chuck & Tom for your class & gear services.