Re: [HARC] To all HAMS

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
      IF that is the case Mike, then I guess "I" am safe (for quite a while!)
      Meg

      On Apr 5, 2010, at 7:11 AM, michael cole wrote:

      "Radio Geezer" must be defined in "Ham years" as opposed to actual age - I can identify with a few of these myself even though I haven't reached the maturity level of you guys yet.......

      From: Phil Van Huis <pjvanhuis@wmol. com>
      To: k8daa@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 8:01 AM

      Hmmmm ....  It seems like I can already identify with some of those.

      Thanks Ernie.

      Phil, K8PVH