Re: Re: [HARC] To all HAMS

  • cgregory
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4 5:55 AM

      Ernie
       That is getting close to home. This is a good one that I will pass to some others as well...
      Charlie
      N8QEM
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4 5:23 PM
        I knew you would enjoy that, Charlie. Unfortunately, I can recognize myself in quite of few of those cases!

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4 5:25 PM
          me too, Phil!

          Hmmmm ....  It seems like I can already identify with some of those.

          Thanks Ernie.

          Phil, K8PVH

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5 4:11 AM
            "Radio Geezer" must be defined in "Ham years" as opposed to actual age - I can identify with a few of these myself even though I haven't reached the maturity level of you guys yet.......

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5 5:49 AM
              IF that is the case Mike, then I guess "I" am safe (for quite a while!)
              Meg