Re: [HARC] To all HAMS

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2010

      Hmmmm ....  It seems like I can already identify with some of those.

      Thanks Ernie.

      Phil, K8PVH

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2010

        Ernie
         That is getting close to home. This is a good one that I will pass to some others as well...
        Charlie
        N8QEM

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 4, 2010
          I knew you would enjoy that, Charlie. Unfortunately, I can recognize myself in quite of few of those cases!

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2010
            me too, Phil!

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
              "Radio Geezer" must be defined in "Ham years" as opposed to actual age - I can identify with a few of these myself even though I haven't reached the maturity level of you guys yet.......

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2010
                IF that is the case Mike, then I guess "I" am safe (for quite a while!)
                Meg