Hi Gang

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2002
      Tuesday night is another night at the movies. Bring along your own popcorn.
      I'll be doing the Bob Heil audio presentation. You'll love it.  I did the video at the AES Superfest last spring.
      You'll find out how to double, triple...quadruple  your power on the air WITHOUT a linear.
      ...PLUS-------YES.....p-l-u-s.......a great second feature starring such famous names of stage, screen...and RADIO....Ernie Lloyd,  David "QRP" Posthuma and many more of your favorites at Field Day 2002, as well as 2001, and a quick look at NOARC's field day.
      Sooooo...Bring along a friend...especially an unlicensed friend to treat them to some great Ham radio entertainment,  Tuesday evening at 7:15PM at the Zeeland  Community Hospital.
      Chuck, W8GCW