morse code class

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010
      ATTENTION all potential c w operators:

      The Holland Amateur Radio Club will offer a class if you are interested in learning or increasing your c w speed. Our instructor, Chuck, W8GCW, has had much success teaching the code with the method he uses. The start date depends on the number of students and the level of c w experience.

      Interested persons can contact Ed, KF8EV or Chuck, W8GCW via this reflector.

      73,

      Ed, KF8EV
      Education Chairman