Hudsonville Holiday Parade

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      ________________________________

      From: BSmith@... [mailto:BSmith@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 7:41 AM
      To: Elushik, Rick; brockj@...; Brouwer, Dave; dave356@...;
      Howard Fitzgerald; Hoekstra, Marv; alandbarbk@...; Dave Lamer;
      Lohman, Laryn; Malarik, Paul; Don Meyer; Mokma, Ron; Larry Redder; JIM
      TANIS; Ted VandenBrink; kb8vee@...; DPhillips@...;
      Weersing, Dave; BSmith@...; Steve VanderHill; MAXWELL, SINDEE;
      Bill King; Bok, John; BThomas@...; CSaddler@...; Gerry
      Dawson; Vollink, Josh; Don Stephens; Metten, Phil; Rich Brand; Capt.
      Rick Yonker; John Fisher; Perry Zimonick; Dahl, Dave; Joe Veldhuis;
      Mackay, Jason; Gruppen Bill
      Subject: Fw: Hudsonville Holiday Parade

      County-Wide EOC Volunteers:

      Hudsonville EOC is requesting assistance for their Parade on 11/21/09,
      8:45 AM-12:00 Noon.

      Contact information is listed in Dave's E-Mail.

      If your able to assist, please contact Dave Direct.

      Thanks

      Smitty

      Bill Smith
      Ottawa County Sheriff's Office
      Emergency Management Unit
      12220 Fillmore St.
      West Olive, MI. 49460
      616-738-4050
      Fax 616-738-4053
      Cell 616-638-7760
      email: bsmith@...
      ----- Forwarded by Bill Smith/County of Ottawa on 11/02/2009 07:39 AM
      -----

      "Dave Dahl" <ddahl@...>

      11/01/2009 09:58 PM

      "Bill Smith" <bsmith@...>

      cc

      Subject

      Hudsonville Holiday Parade

      Bill:

      The Hudsonville Holiday Parade will be on Saturday, November 21. The
      route is the same as it has been for the last few years, so again we'll
      need some help with traffic control. We'll have our briefing at 0845
      that morning in the training room in the basement of Hudsonville City
      Hall. The parade will start at 1000, and we should have everyone headed
      for home before noon. If anyone is interested in helping us out, please
      have them contact me directly by email (ddahl@...) or cell
      phone (616-430-2508).

      Thank you.

      ~ Dave

      Dave Dahl
      Emergency Management Director
      City of Hudsonville
      Ottawa County
      (616) 430-2508
      ddahl@...

    • Tom
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2016

        The Hudsonville folks are looking for help for their parade this Saturday.

        Please contact Dave Dahl at DDahl@...

        Hello,

        Hudsonville's holiday parade will be held on Saturday, November 19, this year.  The briefing will be at 08:30 in the training room in the basement of City Hall (3275 Central Blvd.); volunteers can enter through the back of the building.  We will be finished and all positions will be cleared by noon.  We can use a lot of help with traffic for this event, so if anyone in HARC would like to work with us, please have them contact me at the email address or phone number below.

        Thanks!

        ~ Dave

        Dave Dahl
        Emergency Management Director