[Fwd: ]

  • Chuck Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2002
      Just received this from Bud Owen, KG8BK. Thor you might enjoy the great
      outcome of this controversial situation that Rob has been enduring for a
      long time.
      Chuck, W8GCW
    • John Wehmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2002
        i'm trying to find my own account on the harc board
      • CHUCK RICH
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
          It Works..!!!
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 19, 2003
            It WORKS...!!!!!!

            "THERE'S HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR"
            MICHIGAN STATE ARRL CONVENTION AND SUPER SWAP
            HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
            HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
            OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 1, 2003
            PRIME SPACE GOING FAST. ORDER NOW.
            Watch our web site for fast developing news on Hamfest events,
            changing daily.
            Check us out at www.HollandARC.org/swap/swap home.html