Re: [HARC] Holland Field Day

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 11, 2002

      HI Tom,

      Hopefully, Ernie Loyd has responded to your e-mail. I did forward it to him.

      Just in case he hasn't, We will be at the Ottawa County Fair grounds on Ottawa Beach Rd., on the North side of Lake Macatawa.

      I believe we will have at least 5 stations on, along with a "Get on the Air" station and other misc. events.

      I'm unsure of set-up and tear-down.

      73, Rick.

        Rick Elushik <richarde_97@...> wrote:

       Ernie, Can you reply to Tom with all of your info regarding field day? Thanks, Rick.

        Tom VanderMel <kb8vee@...> wrote:

      Rick or person in change of the Holland Field Day

      Can you tell me about the Holland Field day this year. Place, time, and number of station and people you are planing on setting up. I have the ARRL asking me to shout some Video of it. Pleas let me know ASAP Tom DEC 6

      From Tom VanderMel KB8VEE  e mail kb8vee@... or kb8vee@...
      Home Phone is (231) 865-1558 Cell phone is (231) 206-0422

      Do You Yahoo!?

      Do You Yahoo!?