Key

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13 2:49 PM
      Last year, I loaned out a telegraph straight key to someone who did not stay in the class - and didn't mark down who has it.  If you are that person, please return the key to me for use in future classes.
      I think the person was from the Grand Haven area, but not sure.

      Chuck, W8GCW
       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950