LADIES NIGHT OUT

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
      It's coming up again -- That special time when we show our appreciation to our wives and special someone's  The date is November 10, 2009, and replaces our regular November meeting

      We have researched several places and found that the average cost will be $ 20 each -- that's $ 40 a couple.

      However, we have a great new buffet in town called Golden Bell Buffet.  This is located in the Westshore Mall complex, just North of the mall, itself.

      The menu combines American, Chinese, Italian, and Mexican....and even hamburgers and cheeseburgers, ribs and pork chops, if so desided.  There are lots of items to make a great salads and desserts

      The average cost is s around $ 10.oo each for all you can eat.

      Marie and I eat there most every Sunday, and often in between.  ( In fact, we ate there, today)      She is a picky eater - and seldom complains.  Also endorsed by Larry & Guelda

      SOOOOOO...I need input from the membership, and if this is the way to go, I must reserve the room ASAP.  Other suggestions also welcomed for consideration.

      Chuck, W8GCW
       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

    • Megan Heyl
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 21, 2009
        Chuck,
        Membership voted last February and chose Beechwood.
        You put me in charge of the dinner, and I reserved the room at that
        time.

        Megan

        On Sep 21, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Charles Rich wrote:

        > It's coming up again -- That special time when we show our
        > appreciation to our wives and special someone's The date is
        > November 10, 2009, and replaces our regular November meeting
        >
        > We have researched several places and found that the average cost
        > will be $ 20 each -- that's $ 40 a couple.
        >
        > However, we have a great new buffet in town called Golden Bell
        > Buffet. This is located in the Westshore Mall complex, just North
        > of the mall, itself.
        >
        > The menu combines American, Chinese, Italian, and Mexican....and
        > even hamburgers and cheeseburgers, ribs and pork chops, if so
        > desided. There are lots of items to make a great salads and desserts
        >
        > The average cost is s around $ 10.oo each for all you can eat.
        >
        > Marie and I eat there most every Sunday, and often in between. ( In
        > fact, we ate there, today) She is a picky eater - and seldom
        > complains. Also endorsed by Larry & Guelda
        >
        > SOOOOOO...I need input from the membership, and if this is the way
        > to go, I must reserve the room ASAP. Other suggestions also
        > welcomed for consideration.
        >
        > Chuck, W8GCW
        > WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN
        > BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND
        > GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.
        >
        > VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net
        >
        > Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      • Phil Van Huis
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 22, 2009
          She's right Chuck. I was going to remind you of that fact, but Megan beat me to it.

          Phil

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 22, 2009
            About a month ago, you asked me to check out alternatives, due to the excessive costs.  I did. and this is the result.   Remember - I said that I for one would not pay $ 40 a couple!!

            CER / GCW