Re: [HARC] This projector thing...

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2009
      Thanks Tom for helping us out ... ONCE AGAIN!!!
      Meg and Jim

      On Sep 12, 2009, at 7:05 PM, K8TB wrote:

      > OK, I've been "tipped" off.
      >
      > A very special thank you to Ted, WJ8F for finding the projector
      > and informing us.
      >
      > Thanks Ted!
      >
      > tom k8tb

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 12, 2009
        HAY! Tom, way to go, and so fast too.

        It was only four days ago that the need was presented to the HARC members. Now we have a projector for the tech class and a fund started for the purchase of a brand new one. The Education Committee is thankful to the anonymous person for the lead passed on to Tom, to Tom for locating and securing it, to Chuck for a lead on another loaner, to Jim and Megan for guiding the process and teaching the class, and to those who have already contributed to the education equipment fund.

        This club sure makes being a committee "chair" easy.

        73,

        Ed, KF8EV
        (Almost keeping up with Dave, WA8RSA, who gets things totally freeeeeeee. HI HI)