Radio For Sale

  • Phil Van Huis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 10, 2002
      Greetings;

      I have the following item for sale:

      MFJ Model 9406, 6-meter, SSB tranceiver with power supply.   $200.00

      This little rig has worked great for me for almost a year.  I have recently upgraded to another rig and no longer need this one.

      For more information, contact me at pvanhuis@...

      See you all at the club meeting tomorrow.

      Phil Van Huis, KC8QXY

    • John Hanse
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2009
        I have Kenwood TM-271A for sale, I am asking 125.00 for it. this is a
        2 meter high power mobile 65 watts.

        It is in like new shape, sticker is still on display. it come with the
        software programing cable, the software can be downloaded from Kenwood.

        2m FM Mobile 60 watts with NOAA Alert

        TM-271A
        Frontiers are not for the weak. It takes a rugged vehicle to meet the
        challenges of the wilderness, and Kenwood's new TM-271A is tough. This
        compact, MIL-STD-compliant transceiver deliver powerful mobile
        performance and such advanced features as multiple scan functions and
        memory names, as well as NOAA Weather Band & emergency alert
        reception*. On or off the road you can always enjoy the sophistication
        of high-quality audio. Illuminated keys and a large LCD with
        adjustable green backlighting for easy operation day or night help
        make the TM-271A the ideal companion for all your travels.

        Features

        * High power 60W output
        * Weather Alert (u.s. only)
        * U.S. MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
        * High quality front speaker
        * 200 memory channels, plus one call channel
        * 6 alphanumeric characters offers 100 memory channels
        * Multiple scan functions
        * CTCSS & DCS Encoder/Decoder
        * High frequency stability with built-in TCXO

        Computer Programming Interface Cable for TM-271AConnections: Computer:
        DB9 F SerialRadio: RJ45 Microphone
      • n8jmy
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
          I have a very nice Kenwood TS-570SG HF radio for sale. This radio
          covers HF through 6 meters, general coverage receive, 100 watts output,
          auto antenna tuner. Works and looks great comes with box, manual, mic
          and power cord. Price is $725.00 If interested either email
          n8jmy@... or phone 269-650-0016. Thanks Dave N8JMY