HARC education meeting

  • eheyboer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2009
      To All HARC members:

      In addition to the swap meeting, I would like to hold a short two topic education meeting on Saturday also. It would follow or be blended into the later part of the swap meeting.

      1. A plan for Winter extra class proposed by Tom, K8TB.

      2. Power point projector needs.

      Hope you can make it Saturday morning at 9:00.

      Ed, KF8EV