Re: [HARC] CLUB MEETING/DEMO

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
      Jim,
      My Jim took some photos of the event... would you like us to email
      them to you?
      Megan

      And... thanks again.. it was a super presentation and demonstration!

      On Aug 15, 2009, at 9:09 AM, James Jipping wrote:

      > I just got a list of stations worked and a MP3 file of our contacts
      > during the demo on Tuesday. The demo was a real success --- thanks to
      > Doug Papay, KC8CAO. THANK YOU, Doug!!!!!! Doug worked 13 stations
      > and I worked 4. One of those we both worked was K8YSE, Doug's dad in
      > Cleveland. That was special.
      >
      > If anyone would like the MP3 file of the entire 13minutes of the AO-51
      > pass, I can send it. I do not know how to post it here, I do not
      > believe we can do attachments.
      >
      > Doug also gave me several ideas for the power point presentation,
      > and I
      > thank him for that as well as his expert comments during the meeting.
      >
      > Sorry, I had to leave before the business stuff, had to get home, and
      > besides at 73 I did'nt have any energy left.
      >
      > JIP, W8MRR

    • John Wehmer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
        Jim,

        I would very much like a copy of the recording. If there is trouble transferring the file over email, I have space online that people can download from.

        You presentation was excellent and your enthusiasm was infectious. You have piqued my interest.

        Back in the 70's I was a little active with one of the Oscars, either 2 or 4 I believe, I need to check my logs. I remember it was quite a thrill to hear my CW signal (2 up 10 down). I made quite a few QSO's and have a number of cards somewhere around here.

        73, John WB9JSR