Re: [HARC] Re: MFJ-249 Schematic

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2009
      Thanks, Laryn,

      Mike Cole got to me first and supplied one that worked fine..  It's so great that we can post something like this and get such good response.

      Chuck, W8GCW
       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950