Fall class

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2009
      Greetings from Vanderhoof, B.C. Canada:

      It's been great talking with HAMS on 2 m. as we travel thru and from Alaska. Just finished talking to persons on a link system concerning access to IRLP. Hopefully I'll be able to get in the HARC node around 9:00 - 11:00 am from Prince George.

      I have done no thinking about a Fall tech class but if we have interest from your friends and acquaintances, it will happen. So maybe our HARC PRESIDENT CHUCK would announce this at the monthly club meeting. (No, Chuck, I have no inside info about Gov. Palin.) (But I do have a gift to present to our V.P. at the August meeting. For some that is three donuts away.) Pass the word so we can fill up the front room with eager prospective HAMS.

      HF has been the pits from up here but I'll retune the 20 m resignator and keep trying as we get to Banth and Lake Louise. Hope to make the lower 48 sometime around July 19. Then you can find me hanging out on the YL system, 14.332 MHz.

      Until then.

      73 and blessings
      Ed, KF8EV