Tulip Time

  • Dave Lamer
    Message 1 of 13 , May 13 5:46 AM

      I want to thank everyone who helped with Tulip Time this year. Wednesday and Friday parades went smooth with Charley N8QEM and John N8WVN as Red Cross net control. Saturday Steve KC8DRM and Jim KC8GDH had fun getting the parade ready to leave 10 minutes early. Rick N8GGO and John N8WVN did a wonderful job as net control on Saturday for the Red Cross. Charley N8QEM and Ed KF8EV saw the most active at the Civic Center with medicals and miscellaneous items.

      Thanks to Nacho KB8WCH for all his help making maps and getting the hams signed in and on the parade route Saturday.

      Thanks to Don KB8ODB from Grand Haven for setting up the packet stations.

      With the rainy weather we treated only 4 people on Saturday.

      Thanks again for your help, I’ll try for better weather next year.

      de wa8rsa

      Dave

    • Jim Lamberts
      Message 2 of 13 , May 13 10:42 AM
        HI Dave well I see you said you would do it again next year. Thanks for a great job, you know how to put it together. Nice write up in the Sunday press to. 73 thanks for ur work

        Message 3 of 13 , May 3 8:59 AM

          The Holland 2 meters and 440 rept will be in use on this Wed, Thursday and Sat for the Tulip Time Parades.

          The nets will start at approximately noon until  ????

          Thank you for the use of the rept.

          73 Dave

          Wa8rsa

        • Megan Heyl
          Message 4 of 13 , May 3 9:29 AM
            Members,

            The Holland Club gave full permission (with 100% approval vote) for use of the repeater at the last meeting for this event and any OCEC event in the future.

            Reminder- you will not be able to use this repeater during these times for your normal chit chat.

            Megan
            WO0MEG
            Pres. HARC

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 30, 2013

              Just a reminder that the rept will be in use for Tulip Time May 8, 9 and 11.

              Dave Lamer

              Wa8rsa

              Trustee

              =======
              http://www.pctools.com
              =======
            • Tracie
              Message 6 of 13 , May 1 4:29 AM
                I just received my work schedule for next week. I can help out with the Wed 5/7 parade. Saturday be sure to wave to the loan tenor sax marching with the Holland American Legion Band.

                -Tracie
                KD8UHK
              • Phil Van Huis
                Message 7 of 13 , May 1 7:23 AM
                  Hey Tracie,

                  Are you going to France along with the band next month?

                  Phil, K8PVH

                  Message 8 of 13 , May 1 8:34 AM
                    I wish I could, but I joined a year ago and couldn't come up with the funds on time. It would be epic for sure.