Website

  • Steve Whitcomb
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12 6:32 PM
      Everyone,

      The website is temporarily located at:

      http://www.georgewhitcomb.com/harc/

      It needs updating, which I should get to soon.

      The former URL will be good again in a few weeks or less, I
      believe. Thanks for your patience.

      /~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~ Steve Whitcomb, kc8drm
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~/
    • rohnk2001 <rohnk2001@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2002
        Can anyone access the website? I have tried on three different
        computers and haven't been successful yet! I hope the link is up to
        date.

        I am looking for a list of repeater commands and the frequencies for
        the HARC repeaters. If someone has them then please post a copy here
        on the group. Thanks.

        KC8RTX
      • Pete Hoffswell
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2002
          The club site is currently down. Sorry about that.

          We are working to reactivte it, but do not have a
          timeline quite yet.

          Perhaps someone else can respond to your request for
          codes?

          73

          n9ssa

          --- "rohnk2001 <rohnk2001@...>"
          <rohnk2001@...> wrote:
          > Can anyone access the website? I have tried on three
          > different
          > computers and haven't been successful yet! I hope
          > the link is up to
          > date.
          >
          > I am looking for a list of repeater commands and the
          > frequencies for
          > the HARC repeaters. If someone has them then please
          > post a copy here
          > on the group. Thanks.
          >
          > KC8RTX

          > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          =====
          - Pete Hoffswell
          pete@...
          http://www.hoffswell.com

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • radioboy1950
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 21, 2009
            Ok...where is our website? Upgrading it? I hope.
            de Fuzzy KA8FQS
          • cgregory
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
              Fuzzy
              Here is the H A R C web site...
              http://www.hollandarc.org/

              Charlie
              N8QEM
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
                Is this what you are looking for?
                This is the Yahoo group (you must sign up for Yahoo to join)

                The only other one that I am aware of is:

                http://www.hollandarc.org/

                The second one (hollandarc) has been having trouble and Dave L and
                Pete 9 (to my knowledge) has been working on it for about 2 weeks
                now... Dave has the club calendar he was going to put on the site
                along with updating the out of date info.. and I am guessing that they
                can't access it quite yet since it is not done yet.

                Hope that helps.
                Megan

                On Feb 21, 2009, at 11:11 PM, radioboy1950 wrote:

                > Ok...where is our website? Upgrading it? I hope.
                > de Fuzzy KA8FQS

              • radioboy1950
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
                  Well, yesterday evening, it wasn't there, but had something on it
                  about needing permissions...I have the HARC page as my "home page" for
                  my browser. I've never seen it go missing before. It was up later in
                  the evening (11 pm). Could have been a glitch in the system, but what
                  system? No biggie tho, as it's baaaack!
                  tnx
                  de Fuzzy KA8FQS
                • Pete Hoffswell
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 22, 2009
                    Greetings to all, from the sysadmin -

                    Yes, Fuzzy, you are not going insane. I saw a website error as well.
                    It was fixed this morning.

                    I took the liberty to upgrade our site to the newest version of the
                    underlying website engine. You will notice that the graphics have
                    changed, but all the content is there still.

                    We will be working to tune the graphics to their original, or move to
                    something new. Dave and I appreciate any input you might have.
                    Please direct comments to pete@....

                    Dave is working to provide an up-to-date calendar on the website. If
                    you have events to post to it, be sure to email Dave. wa8rsa@...

                    On a side note, my new clothes dryer signals "VVV" in morse when it is
                    done. It drives me nuts.

                    di di di da
                    di di di da
                    di di di da

                    CQ CQ CQ de THE DRYER
                    I am done!
                    fb
                    sk sk

                    Have a FINE week!

                    de N9SSA

                    -- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "radioboy1950" <radioboy1950@...> wrote:

                    > Well, yesterday evening, it wasn't there, but had something on it
                    > about needing permissions...I have the HARC page as my "home page" for
                    > my browser. I've never seen it go missing before. It was up later in
                    > the evening (11 pm). Could have been a glitch in the system, but what
                    > system? No biggie tho, as it's baaaack!
                    > tnx
                    > de Fuzzy KA8FQS

                  • Megan Heyl
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 23, 2009
                      Also,
                      the past 2 days, Yahoo has been having troubles... with all my
                      groups.. missing sites, double posts etc...
                      Hope it has fixed itself now.
                      Glad to have helped.
                      Megan