Re: HARC Repeater

  • W8GL
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2009
      Hi Dave,
      How are you fixed for radio communications volunteers for Tulip Time? Do you have it all covered or could you use more?
      Gary Lauff W8GL

      --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Lamer" <wa8rsa@...> wrote:

      > The repeater will be used for Tulip Time the following days:
      >

      > Tulip Time Festival
      >
      > * * Wednesday, May 6, noon till 4:00pm
      > * * Thursday, May 7, noon till 4:00pm
      > * * Friday, May 8, noon till 4:00pm (rain date)
      > * * Saturday, May 9, 11:00am till 5:00pm
      >
      > 73 Dave
      > WA8RSA

    • Steve Vanderhill
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2009
        Hi Gary, we are still short for next Saturday's parade, the need is with
        walking/working with the Red Cross med teams along the parade route. I

        If anyone is interested, please contact me directly at
        svanderhill@...

        Steve, N8UJD

        ________________________________

        --- In k8daa@yahoogroups.com <mailto:k8daa%40yahoogroups.com> , "Dave
        Lamer" <wa8rsa@...> wrote:

        > The repeater will be used for Tulip Time the following days:
        >

        > Tulip Time Festival
        >
        > * * Wednesday, May 6, noon till 4:00pm
        > * * Thursday, May 7, noon till 4:00pm
        > * * Friday, May 8, noon till 4:00pm (rain date)
        > * * Saturday, May 9, 11:00am till 5:00pm
        >
        > 73 Dave
        > WA8RSA

      • Dave Lamer