May Meeting

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hello HARC members!

      The following is information pertaining to the May Monthly Meeting.
      Once again we will be taking a field trip.

      Tuesday, May 12, 2009
      Ottawa County EOC Tour - Sheriff Department - Lower level
      12220 Fillmore Road

      If you attended last month's 911 center tour, this facility is on the
      same road, but at the opposite end (Fillmore Road entrance, not
      Stanton road).... look for the cars with the antennas and amateur
      plates!

      Mr. Bill King and our very own Dave Lamer will be our hosts.
      Mr. King will be giving us a brief Skywarn presentation & tour the
      Emergency Operations Center. There will be a coffee and cookie break,
      followed by a brief business meeting.

      This meeting is for MEMBERS and immediate family members only.

      Tour begins promptly at 7:30, so arrive shortly before.
      If you need a ride, please contact a fellow HARC member.

      If you have any questions... please let us know!
      Megan and Chuck