Re: Glassless tubes for sale, Funny

  • Laryn Lohman
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
      hehehehehehehehe I wonder if this genius polishes the rough sides of his phonograph records too?

      Laryn K8TVZ
    • Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
        Good one Laryn. I would not be surprised if he did.

        KD8DEG Tom

        hehehehehehehehe I wonder if this genius polishes the rough sides of his phonograph records too?

        Laryn K8TVZ

      • Phil Van Huis
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
          Laryn;

          Tom, KD8DEG will be doing a tribute to Carl Seif, N8IBL tonight on the MDXA net at 9:00 PM. It's on the Lowell repeater, 145.270 I think. Would you be able to record that for me?

          Phil, K8PVH

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
            > Tom, KD8DEG will be doing a tribute to Carl Seif, N8IBL tonight on the MDXA net at 9:00 PM. It's on the Lowell repeater, 145.270 I think. Would you be able to record that for me?
            >
            > Phil, K8PVH

            I'm sorry Phil, I read this message too late tonight... Possibly someone else involved with the net has a recording.

            Laryn K8TVZ