911 Dispatch Center Tour

  • Mike Koetje
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 7:18 PM
      Hello to all,

      I have just a quick note in reference to the upcoming tour. To date we require all visitors to submit to a background check prior to entry of the dispatch center. We will making an exception for those attending the tour scheduled for April 14th 2009. We is required however, is those attending read and sign a Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreement. This in a nutshell, basically states that those attending agree not to disclose any information potentially sensitive in nature to anyone outside the management of Ottawa County Central Dispatch Authority. This method is intended to be less intrusive than the prior objectionable background checks required in the past for those participating in the public service. The paperwork is very simple and straight forward and can be completed in the parking lot prior to the tour that evening. I am looking forward to seeing everyone there and making this a very informative and enjoyable evening for all. One last note, please be sure to come prepared with plenty of questions that have been on your mind.

      73's

      Mike Koetje N8XPQ