Re: [HARC] Carl, N8IBL sk

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
      Hi Ike & all HARC members,

      Dave, KC8PCL, and my self do a SK notice on the MDXA net on Tuesday night's 9 PM, 145.270 PL 94.8 Lowell repeater, and dedicate the net to them and observe a minute of silence in their honor. Can you give us a little brief history on Carl, like how long he was a ham, any clubs he was a member of, any thing he may have done to help better the ham community, etc, to read on this coming Tuesday's net. Please check-in if you can, in memory of Carl, N8IBL.

      Thank You in advance

      73

      KD8DEG Tom