Re: [HARC] Carl, N8IBL sk

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
      Carl has been a friend of mine for 75 years !! We played sandbox together as little kids, (Of course, I am still a little kid) both went to Holland High School.  Our parents were close years ago.

      Chuck, W8GCW

       WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2009
        Hi Ike & all HARC members,

        Dave, KC8PCL, and my self do a SK notice on the MDXA net on Tuesday night's 9 PM, 145.270 PL 94.8 Lowell repeater, and dedicate the net to them and observe a minute of silence in their honor. Can you give us a little brief history on Carl, like how long he was a ham, any clubs he was a member of, any thing he may have done to help better the ham community, etc, to read on this coming Tuesday's net. Please check-in if you can, in memory of Carl, N8IBL.

        Thank You in advance

        73

        KD8DEG Tom