Re: [HARC] Club house address

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5 5:25 PM
      Hello Bob,
      Usually during the "spring / summer" the clubhouse is open on Tuesday
      nights... Monday nights at 7:30 is Net control... @ 147.06 be sure
      to tune in!!
      Tuesday there is a CW class, and coffee / gathering and gabbing / open
      mic night
      The last Saturday of each month at 9am, hams all meet at Perkins
      Restaurant (by Walmart / Sams Club... for breakfast (and bring
      friend / spouse / kids if you like)

      Our next club monthly meeting will be a field trip to the new 911
      Dispatch facility starting at 7:30 on April 14th. If you would like
      more info.. let me know and I can get you directions.

      Megan
      WO0MEG VP of HARC

      On Apr 5, 2009, at 7:32 PM, abiqualumber wrote:

      > Good Evening, I went to the new website and could not find the club
      > address. I'm sure it is there but you know how old people
      > are........ can't find things without help. Could someone please
      > supply it for me as I would like to visit.
      >
      > Also, do any club members ever have coffee or breakfast on Mondays?
      > I thought I might be able to meet some local hams since I have no
      > work this Monday.
      >
      > 73 n7doc Bob

    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 7:00 PM
        Hey Bob,

        How about Wed afternoons..????

        We have a big group at Donutville meeting at around 2:30 PM.  Corner 28th and Michigan.

        I would be quite happy to join you at Donutville  Monday afternoon, and perhaps a few others might turn up at Donutville, as well.   I have been anxious to meet you, anyway.

        Just let us know you will be there..and some are sure to show up.Rodger, NW9A is there about every afternoon.

        How many for coffee with Bob - Monday 4/6/09 at 2:30PM..??????

        Chuck, W8GCW
         WE ARE ONE OF WEST MICHIGAN'S PIONEER WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHERS, IN BUSINESS SINCE 1992. WE ALSO SERVE CORPORATE, COMMERCIAL AND GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES WITH CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION.

        VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.chuckrich.net

        Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page. Licensed by the FCC since 1950

        ________________________________
        Usually during the "spring / summer" the clubhouse is open on Tuesday
        nights... Monday nights at 7:30 is Net control... @ 147.06 be sure
        to tune in!!
        Tuesday there is a CW class, and coffee / gathering and gabbing / open
        mic night
        The last Saturday of each month at 9am, hams all meet at Perkins
        Restaurant (by Walmart / Sams Club... for breakfast (and bring
        friend / spouse / kids if you like)

        Our next club monthly meeting will be a field trip to the new 911
        Dispatch facility starting at 7:30 on April 14th. If you would like
        more info.. let me know and I can get you directions.

        Megan
        WO0MEG VP of HARC

        On Apr 5, 2009, at 7:32 PM, abiqualumber wrote:

        > Good Evening, I went to the new website and could not find the club
        > address. I'm sure it is there but you know how old people
        > are........ can't find things without help. Could someone please
        > supply it for me as I would like to visit.
        >
        > Also, do any club members ever have coffee or breakfast on Mondays?
        > I thought I might be able to meet some local hams since I have no
        > work this Monday.
        >
        > 73 n7doc Bob

      • Megan Heyl
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 7:10 PM
          We can try, but can't commit yet... depends on work / kids.... you
          mean at D'ville right?
          WO0MEG and N8QMD