Glassless tubes for sale, Funny

  • Wilson
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 5, 2009
      http://hardocp.com/images/news/1237476767fPYMHIsYVF_1_1_l.gif

    • Laryn Lohman
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
        hehehehehehehehe I wonder if this genius polishes the rough sides of his phonograph records too?

        Laryn K8TVZ
      • Wilson
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2009
          Good one Laryn. I would not be surprised if he did.

          KD8DEG Tom

          hehehehehehehehe I wonder if this genius polishes the rough sides of his phonograph records too?

          Laryn K8TVZ

        • Phil Van Huis
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
            Laryn;

            Tom, KD8DEG will be doing a tribute to Carl Seif, N8IBL tonight on the MDXA net at 9:00 PM. It's on the Lowell repeater, 145.270 I think. Would you be able to record that for me?

            Phil, K8PVH

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 7, 2009
              > Tom, KD8DEG will be doing a tribute to Carl Seif, N8IBL tonight on the MDXA net at 9:00 PM. It's on the Lowell repeater, 145.270 I think. Would you be able to record that for me?
              >
              > Phil, K8PVH

              I'm sorry Phil, I read this message too late tonight... Possibly someone else involved with the net has a recording.

              Laryn K8TVZ