Laptop For Sale

  • Peter Venlet
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2009
      Anyone need an inexpensive laptop? Here's what I have available:

      It is a Systemax Pentium III (3) 650Mhz processor with Speed Step power
      saving technology.

      It has 256 Megs of RAM, I installed a brand new 30 Gig Hard drive to replace
      the 12 Gig that was in it. It has a 14.1 inch TFT/LCD screen.

      It has a Asus PCMCIA wireless networking card installed Model WL-100GE

      Everything is in great working order. Battery does hold a charge..Have not
      tested for how long yet, but I will..Sound works great too!

      It offers the following for ports:

      2 PS-2 ports, 1 for external keyboard and 1 for external mouse

      1 USB port

      1 Modem port (56K modem installed)

      2 PCMCIA card slots

      1 Serial/Com port

      1 Parallel port

      Mic in

      Sound and headphones out

      Operating system installed is Windows 2000 pro with Microsoft Office 2000
      also installed both are completely current with all updates. Also
      installed Adobe reader, Flash, java and a few others.

      Asking $100.00 for it. First come, first served!

      Call me or e-mail me. Thanks!

      Peter C. Venlet

      1348 Woodfield Dr.

      Zeeland, Michigan 49464-2207

      616-772-0367 (home)

      616-566-1947 (cell)

      pvenlet@...

      "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
      didn't do than by the ones you did do." -Mark Twain

    • Peter Venlet

        pvenlet@... <mailto:pvenlet%40sbcglobal.net>